This is the third article in the new year, and I would like to talk to you about the nutrition. So let’s go!
Proper nutrition is the basis of a healthy lifestyle not only for the athlete but for every person. Under the right nutrition, I mean the quality of food, its quantity, as well as the time of eating.
Below I quote 6 important and uncomplicated rules that will help you to adjust your nutrition.
1. You do not need to drink any liquid while eating! You need to drink before or after it. By washing down the food you dilute the gastric juice and the food begins to rot inside of you.
2. You also need to reduce the size of food portions. There should be small portions, so that the food is better absorbed, and not turned into excess fat. Moderate portions will allow you to be more active. When you eat too much, your body takes all resources to digest food. Overeating causes a decline in activity.
3. Remember that a large proportion of carbohydrates should be consumed in the morning. Closer to the evening it is better to eat foods rich in protein and fiber (cellulose).
4. The most important meal is breakfast. It should give you a charge of energy for the first half of the day that is at the peak of your activity.
5. Another important point is a snack between lunch and dinner. The more often your organism receives food, the less its need for storing fatty tissues!
6. The basis of a healthy diet is fresh (living) food. So, you should eat more vegetables, fruits, nuts, and honey, as well as natural dairy products. Without all those products it’s impossible to eat healthily.
Please consult a specialist for creating a custom, tailor-made nutrition program.
Eat moderately and be healthy!