The organizing team of Spark.me, one of the most carefully curated business/Internet conferences in Southeast Europe, which is set for May 25-26, in Porto Montenegro Auditorium, in Tivat, Montenegro, has published a call for the Official Spark.me 2019 Bloggers. Interested bloggers are not limited to a text-only format – they are free to use audio and video submissions as well, in form of a podcast or a vlog (video blog).
In order to apply, potential bloggers, vloggers, or podcasters are required to write a blog post, record a video, or record a podcast on the topic of “Why I want to attend Spark.me 2019?”, share it on social media with the hashtag #SparkMe, tag the official Spark.me account, and fill in the application form at http://spark.me/ambassadors/. Submission deadline is April 19, 23:59:59 UTC. The list of Official Spark.me Bloggers will be published on the conference website on April 26.
The Official Spark.me 2019 Bloggers will be entitled to:
- a free ticket for both days of Spark.me 2019 (including pass to all conference sessions);
- four-night accommodation in a single room in the four-star hotel “Magnolia” in Tivat;
- Bay of Kotor cruise reserved for Spark.me speakers, partners, and organisers;
- And the recognition on the conference website and social media outlets as an Official Spark.me 2019 Blogger.
The Official Spark.me 2019 Bloggers are expected to
- publish one Spark.me related pieces of content (a blog post, a video, or a podcast) before May 17,
- actively report on social media channels during the conference,
- publish one piece of content after the conference (before May 31),
- and publish one piece of content in the week following the Super Early Bird ticket sale announcement for the Spark.me 2020.